Butler’s Information Technology (IT) portfolio is comprised of a wide spectrum of services and solutions that enable our clients to undertake business transformation initiatives that provide them a competitive edge as well as cost reduction.
Butler’s value proposition to its clients, small or large is to offer tailored technology solutions for their complex business problems by leveraging the power of Information technology. Our proven technologies, cost effective services and solutions allow our clients to focus on their core competencies.
Providing Solutions For Your Technology Needs
From building software solutions to network and database administration, Butler's IT/IS expertise breadth and depth is second-to-none.
- Application and system integration.
- Implementation of end-to-end support and post implementation support
- Quality assurance testing from unit to performance
- Full life cycle application development support that encompasses all phases of SDLC on all platforms including internet technologies
Business Intelligence (BI) Services
- Development of enterprise BI roadmaps, strategies and scalable solutions with effective information delivery processes to enable timely business decisions
- End-to-End BI and data warehousing solutions including requirements analysis, project management, data modeling, architect and development of ETL solutions, OLAP, reports design and development on all leading BI platforms using latest tools and technologies
- SLA-based support to maintain and enhance clients’ existing BI systems
- Advantage of End-to-End ERP solutions for all leading ERP software. Integration expertise along with the ERP application to present a single window responsibility for all components of the ERP infrastructure
- Live project implementation experience on Oracle Enterprise One and SAP ERP suites on Unix/Oracle and NT/SQL platforms
- Improve the overall effectiveness of enterprise business processes through use of mobility in business critical functions
- Add new channels to existing channels of commerce and CRM via mobile applications
- Offer dashboards, analytics, BI reports and CRM capabilities
- Can be created for any mobile platform
- Network operations support, system administration and service level management using Windows, Unix, Linux, Mainframe, Java App servers administration and control
- Database administration support (24x7), backup, recovery and space management
- Data center operations support such as production support, application/batch job monitoring and trouble shooting
- IT helpdesk with 24x7x365 technical support on end-user desktop applications
Cloud Services and Support
- Evaluate the cost benefit of server-based support vs. cloud technology
- Develop and implement cloud-based solutions
- Develop and implement business continuity processes and programs